Animal feed pellet making machine animal feed plant widely using
(1) The ring die feed pellet machine is widely used in large,
medium and small-scale aquaculture etc.
(2) Powder feed meal without or little water can be granulated, so
the pellet is easier to store.
(3) The ring dies feed pellet machine simple structure, wide
adaptability, small footprint, low noise.
(4)The ring die feed pellet machine can very good to keep all kinds
of trace elements in raw materials, good palatability, animal feed
intake, conducive to digestion and absorption.
(5) The ring die feed pellet machine processing of the material and
the appearance is neat, smooth surface, density is big, easy to
store and transport.
1). Driven by variable frequency motor, the feeder can be adjusted
within a certain scope according to the production;
2). The over-load protection device work together to ensure the
3).Magnetic separation and removal mechanisms are configured to
prevent the iron impurities from entering into the suppression of
4). All motor are chosen by Siemens Beide Brand, save energy reduce
5). The Circulating lubrication oil system is specially designed to
bearings in good condition.
6). The ordinary conditioner, thermal insulation conditioner or
double-shaft differential conditioner are options according to your
|YHKJ Series Poutry Feed Pellet Mill|
YHKJ series horizontal ring die feed pellet machine is a high
machinery, mainly used for producing feed pellets for chicken, pig,
etc., which eats grain.
Main parts which is including the feeder, modulator, granulating
chamber and lubrication
system. Feed pellet machine can be used to make various roughage
and refined fodder
in livestock farm and feed mill.
RAW MATERIALS CONDITION
1) cereals:soybean, maize,corn, grain,sorghum,corn flour , wheat
crop stalks (corn stalk, sorghum stalk, cotton, rape stalk, peanut
sunflower stalk), chaff, grasses, shrubs,
2) Coarse fiber: wheat bran, corn stalk, soybean meal,grass
grass,groundnut shell, cottonseed hull
3) Additives: molasses, vegetable oil, Amino acid, bone meal,