5 Ton steam boiler use biomass pellet burner saving energy and
Simple description of Biomass Pellet Burner
Biomass pellet burner is a new biomass heating equipment , it use
the wood chips , wood pellets , nut shell as the fuel , it is high
efficency and energy saving .
Features of Biomass Pellet Burner
1.Full-automatic feeding.automatic switching function,radiation
burning,high temperature pyrolysis;
2.Suspension and multistage air increasing,PLC control,low
temperature automatic igniting switch function,interconnection and
interlocking,explosion-proof,micro negative pressure safe
operation, full-automatic ash delivery.
Technical details of biomass pellet burner
Details of the biomass pellet burner
1. burner mouth :connect with boiler or dryer. according to the
size of your boiler, then design the burner
mouth for you.
2. water inlet. Cool water can enter into the water interlayer from
here. This is water cooling system, thus
can reduce the temperature of burner.
3. water outlet.hot water can be come out from the water outlet.
4. air increasing fan , there are two air increasing fans in it.
One of them for burner mouth, and anther
one is for bottom of burner. for sufficient burning .
5. igniting hole, for ignite the biomass burner automaticly .
6. ash discharge hole , for cleaning some times .
7. view hole, we can watch the flame situation the fire of burn .
8. feed inlet connect with pipe, so the material be entered into
from here .
Main parameters of biomass pellet burner
Rated capacity: 300*10000Kcal/h
Grate type: Circular type chamber combustion
Control mode: PLC intelligent automatic control
Burn-out efficiency: ≥96%
Pellet consumption amount: 750Kg/h
Rated power: 240V
After-Good Services of Biomass Burner
Caring service, carefully manufacture and desirable price make
Customers at ease.
"Customer-oriented", providing customers with whole considerate
"Service as core," providing the most suitable products to
"Quality-centered," All-round services to every customers!
Technical support: on-site technical training and technical advice
Biomass Pellet Burner for pellet production line use